Valentines Day Poem: Can't Get Enough

When I first saw you I didn’t think much, but then you walked by me and your scent captured me. It’s not that I thought you were not beautiful. It’s just that I thought that you were too good for me.
Now that you are mine, I treasure and enjoy you like the finest wine.

I can’t get enough of you; I can’t get enough of your love. You have the softest touch and even though I might not tell you this that much. You are the one, who owns my heart; no one is better for me. You are my perfected little star; your shine is my inspirational to love you even more. You have captured me. I can’t get enough of you; I can’t get enough of your love.

Your smile is my happiness; your skin is like velvet. So delicate you are I love you just the way you are meant to be. Every flaw in you I adore it just makes me want to love you even more.

You are and will always be my world. When I think of you I feel blue, because I’m not with you. When you are gone I ache for your touch, your smile, baby you drive me wild!

I can’t get enough of you; I can’t get enough of your love. I am drawn by your charisma. I enjoy making love to you, showing you my affection is all I want to do. You make me laugh, you make me light up. There’s a glow I get because of my love. I just can’t get enough of you, you are my favorable treat.

No one can beat that beautiful smile, when I'm with you I feel like a child; filled with joy and endless love. I have discovered another world, a world I never thought could be. You are the reason I know no misery, love never dies and you are the reason why.


One touch, one kiss and one you is all I’ll ever need. I can’t get enough of you; I can’t get enough of your love.

Other post:

No comments:

Post a Comment